Call for applications for Students, Young Researchers and Innovators: 31.03.15 – 31.05.15
ICT 2015 offers to 40 of the most outstanding students, researchers and innovators from a country and university entitled to receive EU funding within the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, the opportunity to:
- participate in the conference and join the debates in ICT of specific interest to the young generation;
- join the networking sessions and talk with ICT enthusiasts coming from research, politics, industry, start-ups, investors, and academia;
- conduct interviews and communicate with the world through social media;
- discover what Europe does to boost innovation, and play an important role in selecting and awarding the best exhibition stands.
Call for Exhibition: Deadline – 19.04.15
If you have a high-tech prototype to show, results from an advanced research & innovation project ready to display or innovative products recently launched on the market then submit your proposal.
The exhibition is organised around three main themes, showing the changes ICT brings in the technological, societal and business areas:
- Innovate: focus on innovation and creativity – innovative power of European research
- Connect: focus on citizens – connecting power of European research
- Transform – Industry and Business: focus on digital economy – transformative power of European research
Call for networking sessions: 18.02.15 – 30.04.15
The networking sessions are informal discussion groups organised by stakeholders participating in ICT 2015. They complement the conference programme and the exhibition.
The networking sessions are open to everyone attending ICT 2015 and don’t require any additional registration.